Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One question interview with Comedian Tony Rock





I had a one question interview with Comedian Tony Rock today on Twitter and for those who don't know who he is here is a quick Bio. Tony Rock is an American actor and stand-up comedian. He is the younger brother of comedian Chris RockTony Rock had his own TV series, a sketch comedy show called The Tony Rock Project.  Also was Featured on "Comedy Central Presents" Season 14.
Every week Tony Rock plays a 20 question game with his followers on Twitter. You can ask him anything and he will answer it honestly. I decided to play and was lucky enough to have my question answered.



Tony Rock
RT What is comedy to you? [Everything. My love, therapy, expression, artistry, job, fun]
Soon after Comedian Earthquake added one more suggestion to Tony Rock answer. 
Earthquake
RT  RT What is comedy to you? [Everything. My love, therapy, expression, artistry, job, fun]<nd my main BITCH
I Definitely recommend following these two funny comedians @TONYROCK and @RealEarthquake


No comments:

Post a Comment