Monday, August 22, 2011

The Journey



Music became my soul mate and comedy became my wife. Struggling and chasing the dream now that became my life. Learned from the wise took notes from the best. Always reminded who I am by the art that's on my chest. Mistakes became lessons and pain turned into blessings. My thoughts are my worst enemies when I'm stressing. They tell me keep grinding I'm on the right track. I'm running in the wild with footprints to trace back. Because If I can do it you can do it to. The only thing stopping you ........... is YOU. I told my dream get ready for a beating cuz I'm running, I'm swimming, I'm punching and I'm kicking, Motivation is what I'm drinking. Success is what I'm seeking. I'm addicted to the feeling, get hungry when I'm near it, failure is what I'm fearing. But it won't be an option cuz imma die trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment