Saturday, May 28, 2011

James Brown tribute concert!

Yesterday I went to BB Kings to see a James Brown tribute concert by Charles Bradley and his awesome band. This concert was AMAZING! I loved every minute of it. His impersonation, wardrobe, facial expressions, dancing, everything was on point. I really felt this was the real James Brown. I never got the chance to see the real God Father Of Soul live and this concert was as close as it gets. Sometimes I wish I was born in the times when music was great like this. People tell me I have an old soul, I don't care what it is I just love and know what's GOOD MUSIC. I was glued to Charles Bradley performance and after I left I kept talking like James Brown. I went to McDonalds  and said "Im ready to do my thang, can i get a number 1! (Singing) seeeeweeeeooooooooo! ...........  HEH!" Overall I had a blast and it was great to see my two friends enjoy it as much as me. Check out the video on the blog its basically what I saw last nigh. Word of advice before I go Support the arts and go do different things, the club and liquor will always be there ................ HEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment